PHOTOS BY: @NICOLERAVACHI
Many of you have asked me which beauty products I use on the regular. The truth is that I have 5 essential products that I apply on my skin daily. I don’t switch them frequently, for the past years I’ve been using the same ones, simply because my skin is very sensitive and can’t undergo those constant ingredient changes. That’s why today I’ll be sharing with you my top must-have beauty products.
Disclaimer: This is just a look into my bathroom drawer. These products fill my necessities and expectations, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it will work for you too.
- DOVE BABY SOAP: This is what I use to wash my face and body. I love it! It’s so soft on my skin , plus it doesn’t leave my face feeling dry and stiff as other soaps have.
- SHAPE TAPE CONCEALER- TARTE COSMETICS: This is my go-to concealer for 2 main reasons: first of all it’s high coverage so I don’t have to apply much product, and second of all ever since I started using it, I haven’t needed to apply foundation because the concealer provides sufficient coverage. As an added bonus, it’s texture is very light and not greasy at all.
- NICOLE RAVACHI BEAUTY BLANC KIT: I literally don’t go anywhere without this kit. It’s the solution for all my skincare necessities. It moisturizes, If I have a pimple the next day it dries it off, it evens out my skin tone, and gives my face a healthy luminous glow. Not to mention that it also works as an exfoliator! It removes dead skin cells in a very gentle way.
- ISDIN SUNSCREEN: It’s light-textured and doesn’t leave a thick oil consistency on the skin. It also blends in very smoothly.
- NICOLE RAVACHI BEAUTY LONG LASTING UNIVERSAL COLORED EYEBROW PENCIL: I’m obsessed with this product because it’s fine tip and soft brush gives me that boy brow look I’m always aiming for. Plus it lasts all day!