Today I want to show you the products I use for my go-to makeup and the order in which I apply them. This makeup is easy to accomplish and is best for those days that you want to look your best and highlight your most flattering features, but without having to go full glam.
- Skip foundation and jump straight to concealer. I use TARTE SHAPE TAPE.
- We should always apply cream products before powdered ones. So next up I used my HOOLA CONTOUR STICK from Benefit.
- To set my face I use LAURA MERCIER’s translucent powder. So far I haven’t found another like it.
- For my brows I always use NR Beauty’s Long Lasting Universal Color Pencil.
- Can’t go out with a wing! For my cat eye I use NR Beauty’s Black Felt Tip Eyeliner.
- Now my favorite part: mascara! My favorite one is Lancome Grandiose.
- To give this look a fresh young finish I use one of my favorite powder blushes from CHANEL.
- Ultimately I plump up my pout with NR Beauty’s Smore Lip pencil and NR Beauty’s Hanky Panky Lipstick.